Experience the Real Authentic Nature of Bali and the Balinese Life and Customs.
Tour Overview & Includes
This spectacular tour combines nature, adventure and Balinese Spirituality. Climb Mount Batur Volcano to watch the Sunrise and experience an authentic Balinese Water Blessing ceremony next to the waterfalls near Sangeh Village (Beji Griya waterfall). Beji Griya waterfalls is a sacred haven where the Balinese use the vibration and special atmosphere for self-cleansing rituals, neutralizing negative aura, and simply enjoy the beautiful nature.
Difficulty Level & Children:
Medium. Suitable for children who can walk and hike independently for 5 hours, minimum ages is 8 years old, children between 8 to 10 years only pay 50% of the tour price. (If you book also for children, pls leave a comment when you book, so we can adjust the package price accordingly). Booking is for 2 adults minimum. The volcano is at 1717m altitude!!
- Private Transportation (Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or villa in AC car).
- Tour Guides & Driver’s Expenses.
- Traditional Breakfast at Mount Batur
- Lunch at local restaurant with great view
- Spiritual Ceremony (Offering Donations)
- All entrance fees
If you wish to do some personal purchases please bring a little cash with you.
- 02:00 am – Pick up from your Hotel (exact time depends on your location)
- 04.00 am – Arrive at Trekking Point & start the climb to Mount Batur with a licensed guide (2-2.5h)
- 05.00 am – Rest on the way up with fresh water
- 06.00 am – Peak of Mount Batur, Breakfast with cooking an egg in the volcano steam, watch sunrise
- 07.00 am – Start the descend
- 10.30 am – Arrive at Beji Griya Waterfalls (ca. 1.5h drive) to join the water blessing ceremony (1 -1.5h )
- 12:00 noon – Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 01.00 pm – Finish and drive back to Hotel.
- 02.30 to 03.30 pm – Drop-off at your Hotel depending on your location
(9h Tour Program plus transportation time)
What to bring / Clothes
- Solid shoes (no sandals)
- We suggest long pants
- Rain Jacket if possible or a Jumper (it might get a bit fresh in the highlands)
- Swimming Gear / towel, change of clothes for water ceremony
Terms, Cancellation & Payment
Please book at least 24h before so the necessary arrangements can be made. After your booking through this website, the organizer will send you a paypal or wise request or discuss with you deposit or payment at time of pick-up.
Free Cancellation up to 24h before the tour. Later than this clients will be charged 50%. If weather conditions are too bad clients can move the booking to another date free of charge.
About Your Tour Organizer Bali Jungle Trekking
We are a highly experienced local tour and trekking organizer based in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2012, we have been operating BALI JUNGLE TREKKING TOURS, with a vision to support the local community and provide authentic experiences to visitors. Our services include organizing some of the best Bali trekking trails, such as Rainforest Hiking (Mt Batukaru Hike), Jungle Trekking, Waterfall Tours, Walking through Agriculture Villages, Bali Rice Field Trekking, Trekking to Hidden Villages of Bali, Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tours, Mount Agung Hiking, Mount Batukaru Hiking Adventure, and Mount Abang Jungle Hike.
What sets us apart from others is that we don’t just organize treks; we combine them with local experiences to ensure that our packages provide a truly authentic Bali experience.