This is our most popular and most complete tour to explore Bali’s fascinating nature and trekking highlights in one day
Tour Overview & Includes
Enjoy the Sunrise above Lake Tamblingan, Jungle trekking through the Protected Forests of Twin Lake Region – between Lake Tamblingan and Lake Buyan. Cross lake by canoe, visit some of Bali’s most beautiful Waterfalls, explore the sacred temple located in the jungle. Watch authentic Rice Fields for which Bali is so famous for near Sekumpul Village. Pick-up and Drop off included. Full Day Tour 10h adventure plus transfer time (in total 12-13h). This is an exclusive tour just for you, without other participants.
Difficulty Level & Children:
Easy to medium. Suitable for children who can walk and hike independently for 4-5h. Minimum age 6 years. Children between 6y and 10y pay only 50% of the tour price (pls leave a comment when you book, so we can adjust the package price accordingly). Booking is for 2 adults minimum.
Private Transportation (Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or villa in AC car). Private local Tour Guides & Driver’s Expenses. Breakfast at Twin Lake Sunrise point, Canoeing, Entrance Fee to Jungle and Sekumpul Waterfall, Local Refreshments during the trekking, Traditional Lunch / Ricefield setting, Fresh Coconut Water at Sekumpul, If you wish to do some personal purchases please bring a little cash with you.
- Watch the Sunrise above Lake Tamblingan
- Trek through protected Forest Jungle in the Twin Lake Region
- Cross Lake Tamblingan by traditional dugout canoe
- Visit sacred temple inside the jungle
- Trekking to Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Traditional Farmer’s Lunch within Ricefields
- Lunch – local Balinese cuisine, served in traditional setting
- Exploring the wonderful Balinese Nature
- around 04.00 am – Pick up from your Hotel (exact time depends on your location)
- 05.45 am – Arrive at Twin Lake Sunrise Point – Sunrise Breakfast
- 07.30 am –Trekking through the Twin Lake Region, Holy Temple Visit, crossing the Lake by traditional canoe
- 10.45 Arrive at Sekumpul Village, Visit the famous waterfalls, Farmer’s Lunch within the Ricefields
- 03.00 pm – Finish and drive back to Hotel.
- 04.30 to 05.00 pm – Drop-off at your Hotel depending on your location
(10h Tour Program plus transportation time)
This tour starts early so we can catch the Sunrise. We will pick you up at around 4 am at your Hotel. Then we will drive you to north Bali ( Twin Lake Resting Point ) from here you can watch the sunrise with twin lake and mountain view. We will have a small breakfast (Balinese cake, Fruits, coffee or tea) before we begin the trek exploring the protected forests at 7.30am. We will visit a hidden temple and cross Lake Tamblingan in a traditional dugout canoe. All in all we will be active for about 3h.
We continue our tour and go to Sekumpul Village, where we will visit Sekumpul Waterfalls and Lemukih Waterfalls. The trek to the waterfalls will take roughly 1.5 hours, We will walk through the villages, and rice fields. We will have a Local lunch like the Balinese farmers usually enjoy in the middle of a rice field.
What to bring / Clothes
- Solid shoes (no sandals)
- We suggest long pants
- Rain Jacket if possible or a Jumper (it might get a bit fresh in the highlands)
- Swimming Gear
- Drinking bottle if you have one
Terms, Cancellation & Payment
Please book at least 24h before so the necessary arrangements can be made. After your booking through this website, the organizer will send you a paypal request or discuss with you deposit or payment at time of pick-up.
Free Cancellation up to 24h before the tour. Later than this clients will be charged 50%. If weather conditions are too bad clients can move the booking to another date free of charge. The tours are always happening, even if it’s raining.
About Your Tour Organizer Bali Jungle Trekking
We are a highly experienced local tour and trekking organizer based in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2012, we have been operating BALI JUNGLE TREKKING TOURS, with a vision to support the local community and provide authentic experiences to visitors. Our services include organizing some of the best Bali trekking trails, such as Rainforest Hiking (Mt Batukaru Hike), Jungle Trekking, Waterfall Tours, Walking through Agriculture Villages, Bali Rice Field Trekking, Trekking to Hidden Villages of Bali, Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tours, Mount Agung Hiking, Mount Batukaru Hiking Adventure, and Mount Abang Jungle Hike.
What sets us apart from others is that we don’t just organize treks; we combine them with local experiences to ensure that our packages provide a truly authentic Bali experience.